Sharing Servers With Other Users
Shellngn Pro lets you share your servers with other users.
Step 1 - Create a team
- Login to your Shellngn Pro server as an admin user.
- Select "Teams" from the menu.
- Create a team by clicking on the "Add Team" button.
- Fill out the team information and click "Save".
Step 2 - Add users to team
- On the teams table, click on the user icon ()
- Click on "Add to team" for all the users you want to add.
Step 3 - Share a server with the team
- Navigate back to main screen.
- Drag and drop your server into the teams folder ()
Shellngn with Nginx Proxy Manager for HTTPS
This is a guide to show you how to run Shellngn with Nginx Proxy Manager and generate HTTPS certificates with Let's Encrypt certificates. What is the Nginx Proxy Manager? The Nginx proxy manager (NPM) is a reverse proxy management system running on ...
Shellngn On Docker
Docker (www.docker.com) is an open platform making it easier to create, deploy, and run applications by using containers. This article describes the steps required to run Shellngn on Docker. With Docker, you can easily deploy Shellngn with just a ...